Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Members of ForexSignalMentor.com How's your progress going? Post your results and if you need any extra one-on-one help, a good place to start is to post here and myself and others will help you.

Post subject: Cross hair Cashier Help Please!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 am 
FSM Subscriber

Hi everyone, and hopelully Loz if you get to see this i would like to no what you think.......

here during the london hrs (as far as im aware) i spoted what i thought was the cross hair cashier set up on a 15m chart and it had hit a support level. i waited for 2 candle confirmation and entered on market order placed TP and SL levels.

but unfortunately as you can see from the pic it went against me :shock: lol im wondering whether

1. was this actualy the patern ( or did i mess something up)
2. is the 15 m a good time frame to trade?
3. i seem to make som cash (demo acc) then lose it back to break even since my stops tend to wipe out a couple of trades worth of pips and since im not that good, losses tend to happen every two or so trades lol......

Any suggestions Ideas and Hints tips etc Welcome Thnks guys

Post subject: Re: Cross hair Cashier Help Please!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

its easier if you tried higher time frames, i suggested 15 min tf's to get guys in the habbit of finding and acting on them... then once they get the gist of it, to use it on higher time frames... BUT BUT BUT... cross hairs /doji's dont always come through, they are not 100% reliant, they are to be used as extra info, and use other indicators to make an informed decision, there were other indicators on your chart that suggested to stay short.

https://www.forexsignalmentor.com
CEO Daily Trading System
Daily Trading System
CEO Ultimate Golden Cross
https://ultimategoldencross.com
CEO Article Marketing Robot Videos
-------
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
"

-Thomas Edison