Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Members of ForexSignalMentor.com How's your progress going? Post your results and if you need any extra one-on-one help, a good place to start is to post here and myself and others will help you.

Post subject: PatCouturier Journal
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:15 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I don’t see a lot of action on the forum, so I will use that at my advantage. :D
I will try to put most of my trade here, like the 1st one is a daily one that I’m looking to get in on reversal. I’m only looking at the candle pattern for that trade, tell me what you thing about it, I’m not in the trade yet and I’m steel on demo account. I want to demo for 3 month, if I see profit during this time I wil hape a micro with 1000$ and use a 2 to 5% money management. I use this Position size calculateurto help me out.

The point I don't like about that trade setup is trying to buy on a down trend, I'm not looking at the Imacd or the adx for that one.

Post subject: Re: PatCouturier Journal
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm 
FSM Subscriber

That is a trade I did this week, was during evening time, I know not the best time to trade.

I have use UGC on that one. I knew the signal was not at 100%, but it was not to far from candel and I think the IMACD was not to bad, so I got in, it did move up but now it moved again me. I have move my SL and TP to try to get a smaller lost.

Just hited SL at 36 pip

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 am 
Site Admin

PatCouturier wrote:
, tell me what you thing about it, I’m not in the trade yet and I’m steel on demo account.

i think the swissy has found its bottom, next week you should see it go back up again a few hundred pips. ;)

PatCouturier wrote:
I want to demo for 3 month, if I see profit during this time I wil hape a micro with 1000$ and use a 2 to 5% money management. I use this

Try this place out... you dont need $1000.00... Click here, deposit now and get 30% bonus

https://www.forexsignalmentor.com
CEO Daily Trading System
Daily Trading System
CEO Ultimate Golden Cross
https://ultimategoldencross.com
CEO Article Marketing Robot Videos
-------
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
"

-Thomas Edison

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 am 
Site Admin

cos it was too far away... next time, make sure its closer :)

PatCouturier wrote:
That is a trade I did this week, was during evening time, I know not the best time to trade.

I have use UGC on that one. I knew the signal was not at 100%, but it was not to far from candel and I think the IMACD was not to bad, so I got in, it did move up but now it moved again me. I have move my SL and TP to try to get a smaller lost.

Just hited SL at 36 pip

btw..

if you're in a downtrend, DONT take a buy trade if you want to see your trades go from 5 out of 10, to 10 out of 10 :)

CEO Daily Trading System
Daily Trading System
-------
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
"

-Thomas Edison

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 am 
FSM Subscriber

What do you think about my entry on the USDCHF trade? If I use the entry from video 7 that would be a good one, whith the hammer candel on the last one I will put it lower. I think I will put it on the top of the last white candel at (0.93280).

What do you think about the new entry idea?
And if I open a account now, let say with 200$ that would be 260$ I would not be able to take that trade with a good SL and stay in my 2% to 5% of my money management. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I have put a buy and a sell stop one that trade with a pending of 24h. That on a 1h chart, targeted 40 pip for both setting

Is it a Good trade idea or not?????

My buy got hit and the trade reversed on me, I got 1 pip from that trade lol. The trade tested the 200 MA and came back in the box.

Last edited by PatCouturier on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:07 am 
Site Admin

looks ok to me :)

I got a buy in for USD/JPY as it goes right now. UGC gave me one earlier. :)

CEO Daily Trading System
Daily Trading System
-------
"

-Thomas Edison