Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Members of ForexSignalMentor.com How's your progress going? Post your results and if you need any extra one-on-one help, a good place to start is to post here and myself and others will help you.

Post subject: Re: Green Day-How Environmental, All my TP are hit
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:03 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Never mind about missunderstanding, It`s a little bit Amusing :) . I was like that when I first started using forum [ I was only watching the market and charts 1 1/2 years before I joined Forum for the first time]_remember Loz _I`ve even mistaken your name .
The truth is this overlaveraging is not the way to trade the live account, but it is possible . I have doubled a couple of demoes this way, so it`s not just luck, It`s a little bit of knowlege also.
And I`ve limited my trades to 10/20 pips_for now- The thing is you never know how much will it go in your favour, especialy when you`re trading a 15min and 1h tf.

Post subject: Re: Green Day-How Environmental, All my TP are hit
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:57 pm 
FSM Subscriber

This is the continuation of previous account ( from the last page) . It`s the eight day of trading ( haven`t traded on monday, had a situation with trains and plains). So that`over 300% in 8 working days. And I`ve always used 5% margin of the total deposit, but the thing is I`ve been using this 5% on a few trades at the same moment, so it is Overlaveraging in some way. And I think that 1:500 laverage can handle this way of trade, And this is one of the things I would like to hear more from Loz