Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Members of ForexSignalMentor.com How's your progress going? Post your results and if you need any extra one-on-one help, a good place to start is to post here and myself and others will help you.

Post subject: 20 pips a day........
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I have watched Loz's videos more than a few times over. I have found them very insightful, entertaining, and inspirational. I think it was on the pivot high pivot low video where Loz 'talked a few numbers'. I had no idea the power of getting just 20 pips a day and compounding. Absolutely amazing. Is this really possible?
It is so refreshing to find someone's techniques that are simple, full of 'real' experience and actually work!!! I am very thankful for your info Loz and everyone's help and knowledge on Skype !!

I'm on a demo for a couple more weeks until I make the jump onto real cash with a 1000k account, my goal is to go for 20 pips per day, and get out. In 5 months, I should hypothetically have $23,000. 10 months...around $317,000. Frightening numbers, eh? $415/pip how will that feel??? I think I'll have to stop at $100/pip. Lol.

Day 1demo account $3000, 500:1 leverage....

GBP/JPY H1 Jan 7th 15:00

I picked out this trade using the last strategy in Live Trades

I also want to add, you have to be so strong, Loz suggested higher TP for the gbpusd today, but I was sat there with $200(at $10/pip) in profit after a few minutes and felt like it was just going to keep going... and I'm sure it's going keep on going but right now I'm sat at -21.17 on that trade. Dumb, like Tzatta and Loz say target your twenty pips and don't get involved - Take it while it's there in front of you.

That's gonna be tough!!!!

Post subject: Re: 20 pips a day........
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Peter. :)

Well, I tend to ignore those cross overs since its in the middle of the cloud... but since there was a break of the cloud, it worked out well for you, but don't too over rely on those since there are false break outs of the kumo cloud...

All in all, it was a risky trade, that particular entry of the break out is not as reliable as other signals generated by the Kumo indicator...

I'm going to do some more strategies using the Kumo alone via the webinar later on this year (this month or next) that will give you even more powerful signals.

Ok, now since you're there, please ensure that you place your TP's in correctly and SL's, SL's are very important. Sometimes its ok to trade without them while you are watching the charts, but it's still risky all the same...

now since your GBP/JPY trade is in profit, what you should do now is place your SL at the point where the kumo senkou span B (equilibrium level) is... or about 10 pips above your entry price is, this way, you have a no risk trade... but word to the wise, GBP/JPY may end up coming back down towards the kumo senkou span B (equilibrium level) again, so be sure to get out whilst in profit before it comes down, when it comes back down, so will GBP/USD for a target of approximately 1.5800 area.

https://www.forexsignalmentor.com
CEO Daily Trading System
Daily Trading System
CEO Ultimate Golden Cross
https://ultimategoldencross.com
CEO Article Marketing Robot Videos
-------
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
"

-Thomas Edison