Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jan 14th Webinar thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 am 
FSM Subscriber

Another fantastic webinar! This was the second live webinar and it was even more focused than the first. I followed along with a live trade and picked up 45 pips! Keep them coming Loz. These live webinars are very helpful and informative. Worth way more than the price of admission!

Jeff

Post subject: 14 January Webinar
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 am 
FSM Subscriber

Like always It`s been Inlightning ! A lot of new and very, very usefull informations for everyones diary_ for newbies as for the ones with a little bit more expirience. I was taking a notes during the session and now I`m puting it all together, In fact I made 30 pips or so during the webinar and in the pause, just by implementing the stuff from it along the way. There are a lot of things I knew allready, but I didn`t give them much atention, and now,during the live trade and explanations in the webinar I see that they turn out to be very important things.
So Loz ,Thanx again and keep it coming

Post subject: January 14th Webinar
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I missed the first one and was determined not to do that again and WOW!!! Not sure how long it was, all I know is the time flew by. I am REAL new to this and I learned more in this webinar than I thought possible. Course, a lot of it I am going to have to think about and practice but I took good notes and look forward to the next one. Thank you so much Loz for all you shared. Maybe I will start making some money before my unemployment runs out :|

Post subject: Re: Jan 14th Webinar thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 pm 
FSM Subscriber

You did it again :D

This time we had a good look at line studies, and how to start the day by determining what is most likely to happen. Then we dove right into the nitty gritty and had a few extra fibo tricks for the tool box.

I'm at a stage right now where I've understood all the videos, my head is brimming with knowledge but...There is simply too much and I miss half the signals/danger signals when trading my demo account. When looking at how Loz juggles all these strategies and tricks it is simply amazing...I keep saying to myself: why didn't I see that? More webinars and repetition will cure this I'm sure. I'll make a note of saying more on the skype chat as well as I'm mostly just reading.

Also he keeps cooking up new ways of getting information out of the ichi moku. Things I couldn't find on the docs that are pretty lethal.

I asked for more line studies, as I find it really helpful to chalk up the playing field before zooming in for the kill.

One thing I'd like to ask for is a period (two dates and a pair) where trading was good so I can see what I should be looking for in the beginning of a trading day.

Excellent show Loz!
sorry for not being able to ask questions, my head was spinning :shock: . Once I get my notes sorted out I'll probably have a few questions for next time.

Jacob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:16 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I Joined FSM the day before LOZ left on Holiday. As it turned out my computer (an old IBM Think Pad) had neither enough disk space left on it nor enough memory to run any of the Videos. I had to wait until LOZ returned to find out what was wrong. I spent the first month as a member unable to do anything.
Just yesterday (01/13/2009) I got my new computer, which has plenty of disk space and RAM. I joined the Webinar for the first one and attended. With, in essence no knowledge, I was able to grasp a lot because I have been reading everything I could find. Again today I was excited to listen and am thrilled with the knowledge that is being shared.
I have the videos installed now and have begun to watch them. Things are finally starting to make more sense now.
I am an old (62) Viet Nam Marine Corp Helicopter Crew Chief on disability and have plenty of time to devote to learning now that I have the necessary tools. I’ll see everyone as we move forward and LOZ, Thanks a lot.
Jack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 am 
FSM Subscriber

I was only able to join this webinar for a few hours, but I got more out of that short time than I have out of any video or forum thread I have read. Wow. I even picked up 58 pips during the process.

I have gone back over that trade based on my notes that I took, based on the Ichi, and now I understand a lot more as to why he called that trade. More than paid for this months fee :P

Excellent work my friend. Keep up the excellent work

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:50 am 
FSM Subscriber

Couldn't stay for the whole webinar but what I got was top notch as ussual.

Lot of big moves in the market during the webinar do to news. would be intresting to watch Loz interpet these and trade them in real time, if there was a trade opportunity.

That said I am sure there will be plenty of chances for that. Keep up the good work Loz and look forward to the next one.

Mike

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Brilliant stuff guys, thanks to Loz and the group for all the great questions and info!

It makes an amazing difference to see all the techniques in action, with even further explanation than the videos. I picked up 60 pips on my demo during the webinar (should have been 80 but I got greedy again!!!!!! Arrrggghhhh!!!!)

It takes a while but if you are hungry to learn the answers to even basic questions are simple yet in depth. Pure Loz!

Thanks again guys, look forward to the next one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Alright, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's mind is being blown. The amount of information is ridiculous...this is going to sound sales pitchy but Loz is not paying me to say this....for $27 the amount of info just from this one webinar is just crazy! I have been through the videos in the members area a few times but seeing stuff done in real time is a whole other animal. Thanks for a great 'show' Loz...you truly are remarkable and I hope to one day be half as good as you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Loz, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to help us all understand these different strategies to trade on the forex.
Yes i am very new at this but the way that Loz explains everything helps me out tremendously. I look forward to learning more in the next webinars to come. I'm just getting my feet wet but with a little help on skype and the webinars I should be able to take those tools to the next level and do something with them. I just want to say that if you are new at this yourself, don't be discouraged because Loz is a great mentor and will help you understand. looking forward to the next webinar.

Robert