Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 19th January Webinar
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 pm 
FSM Subscriber

6 hours minus 1 hour pause, full quality time . Filling in the gaps and getting a Biger picture of the Market
That`s all I can say . I knew I shouldn`t miss this

Post subject: Re: 19th January Webinar
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I've been trading Forex since Spring 09 but discovered many "nuggets" in this webinar that I know will take my trading to the next level. I can't wait to start applying what I learned today. Thanks,Loz.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:07 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Thanks to Loz I am learning more and more through these webinars. What really makes this great is during the webinar we all have the opportunity to ask questions while Loz is Live with us so that we can help each other out. We all need to ask questions. You may have a different question than anyone else. Ask, it helps us all out and makes a difference.

Great webinar Loz :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm 
FSM Subscriber

The third webinar was extremely well done and helpful. From start to finish, it was focused on explaining stategies in a way that was clear and easy to understand. These webinars are a huge help in learning the FOREX and will greatly shorten our learning curve. Being there live is so valuable because you can ask Loz questions about a trade or an indicator as it is happening. He takes whatever time is needed to thoroughly answer any question asked so there is no confusion. Great job Loz!
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Another great session Loz. As usual very informative and this whole forex jigsaw is really coming together. What I find so useful is the way we change lenses from wide angle to zoom as we flick through the charts looking for opportunities. I also liked the time spent going over some of the many strategies we have been given.
Thanks again Loz looking forward to thursday.

patrick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Great job again Loz. I was so glad to watch you placing a trade using strategy 4!!! That is the one I have been studying and with you going over how to chart the resistance and support lines and also where to put the stop loss, that really helped me. See you Thursday ;)

Kathy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:43 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Thanks for another great session Loz. The extra insight into strategy 13 was priceless. Looking forward to the next one, still a ridiculous steal at the new price.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:33 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Another great session by Loz again today.

I was only able to catch about 1 1/2 hrs of it due to time zone differences (but thats OK), but that time was just FULL of content.

These are getting better every session.

I can't believe what I am getting out of these compared to what I am paying. I feel like I'm stealing from Loz :lol:

Looking forward to the next one.

Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm 
FSM Subscriber

This stuff I am learning is unreal. With a trade I made today (all thanks to Loz and his teachings) I have paid for this webinar. I am a rank amateur but a total believer in what Loz is teaching. I can hardly wait for the next one as they are just so chock full of information.

In the spirit of offering constructive criticism the only improvements I can see being made are the following...offering some type of a summary "slide" at the end of the webinar. For example:

The first 20 mins we talked about x and the key points to remember are a)...b)..., the next 30 mins we talked about y and the key points to remember are a)...b)...c)...

This would serve two purposes:

1) This will help to solidify the knowledge in participant heads
2) When Loz sends the link to where we can access the recordings he can also offer a 'one page' download summary of the webinar. This will help people to target parts of the webinar that they feel they need to review more and again solidify in people's heads what they should be getting from the recordings.

Anyway, that was my $0.02 worth. Even with the now increased price we need get NOTHING ELSE and I would be more than satisfied!! I hope this was helpful and I can hardly wait for the next seminar!!

Thanks Loz!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I just wanted to add this: I placed a demo trade based on what Loz revealed at this webinar, used the stop loss and take profit he discussed, I went to the gym, and when I got back I saw that the trade had closed at the 50 pip gain he estimated. Nice! I was only trading at 1.00 per pip so the trade only made $52.00, but the point is that it went into profit, just as he had estimated. I could have traded at $10 per pip and come away with $520.00. :D

Last edited by Rayche on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.