Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 19th January Webinar
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:22 am 
FSM Subscriber

My first webinar (well actually 2nd) last week loz hosted a free ECN webinar and that gave me a insight what to expect.

I was a bit hesistant to join up because of where I live and poor internet connection but that dosent stop me from reaching my goals. So no excuse to anyone if they are in my situation, its all about making a effort really and keep pushing on :) If I can do it so can you.

I didnt get cut out at all last nite which was pretty suprising, except for a few hiccups but i was able to make out what loz was saying after all so its all good.

Btw Loz I told the ISP what you told me last nite mate but there is nothing they can do because telstra own the cable and for them to boost the signal it needs a new line which cost money and to be frank im not gonna pay hundreds of dollars (maybe more) especially since its Telstra problem for putting a shitty line in the house...so yeh gonna have to make do until i move out...hopefully I make enough money from this and I can move out of woop woop land and finally get ADSL2 !

But yeh the webinar is awesome ! Im learning so many new things, Loz really goes into the details for all the newbies - you dont get this kind of attention anywhere I have to say. I been to a lot of training and seminars and all they offer is a load of BS !

Loz is the real deal peeps, dont get any better then this. At $27 a month its nothing really, and you can come back anytime you want.

Im looking forward to the next webinar and making some $$$ to move out of woop woop land :lol:

Thanks Loz for everything, u rock man !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:04 am 
FSM Subscriber

Hey Loz, after giving so much time for so little, its almost a sin for anyone who attends your webinar to NOT post a comment on it....writing a little snippet that only takes 3 minutes or so when you spend HOURS mentoring us. The amount of time and information you give still baffles me. It comes out to pennies per minute, and I have not seen anyone else give so much, ever. Thanks again for the insight and support as always that you continue to give. I know that you will eventually get the good kharma back your way so you can buy your own personal island/country off the coast. What is your country gonna be called? LOZLand? And can I deposit the millions I will eventually make with forex there as an offshore investment? HAHA

Seriously tho, I feel stronger than ever that with your continued support through webinars and live trade examples that we all will continue to grow into better traders. I just hope one day we can give back to you what we all continue to gain from your experience.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 am 
FSM Subscriber

Excellent job Loz. Learned alot. Helped me get a better understanding of some of the things I was confused about watching the course videos. You way over delivered!

When I first read your sales letter I figured the same old BS. You know how everyone claims to be different, and how they care. I honestly think you do care about your students. I figured the vids were easily worth the price and decided to give it a shot. Then you throw in a couple of webinars a week to boot for practically nothing :)

I'm glad I took a shot on the course or would have missed out on an excellent opportunity with these webinars. :)

Time to start looking for my trades!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 am 
FSM Subscriber

excellent, mindblowing, quality, value, and far too much to digest in one day - thank god we can download and refer to it.

More than worth the cost in my opinion!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 am 
FSM Subscriber

There was a lot of information and clarification of trading techniques in this webinar. Imagine looking over a traders shoulder as he trades and explains in detail what he is looking for to make the trade or reject it.

Anybody can benefit whether your new to forex or experienced, a bargain at the price.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:31 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Incredible content from 1-19 webinar. You pulled everything together so that it makes sense even to a newbie trader. Keep the good stuff coming. I was disconnected about 4 times and removed once. Nevertheless, I just kept rejoining the webinar no matter what? Got a suggestion...the white background is really not good viewing? I prefer the black background zoomed in a bit so you can read the fine print. I need help getting he 3 indicators you shared with us into my ForexPro trading platform. I'm not a techie so a couple of simple how-to steps would help me a lot. PS: where can one read about the indicators and how they are intended to be used? Thanks again for your extraordinary help. Ed Liden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Ed,

sixfootfour wrote:
I was disconnected about 4 times and removed once.

I never removed you mate. Prolly your connection bud.

sixfootfour wrote:
Got a suggestion...the white background is really not good viewing? I prefer the black background zoomed in a bit so you can read the fine print.

I'm sorry, it has to be on a white background, because the recordings show a black cursor and black and black dont work well. Sorry.

sixfootfour wrote:
I need help getting he 3 indicators you shared with us into my ForexPro trading platform.

In the members area, it's the first link as you login that says "SAVE AS" or something or another bud

sixfootfour wrote:
I'm not a techie so a couple of simple how-to steps would help me a lot. PS: where can one read about the indicators and how they are intended to be used? Thanks again for your extraordinary help. Ed Liden

You don't need to read up on them mate, just follow the videos, they're explained enough to do enough damage...

other option is if you're really keen mate, try my best friend: google.com :)

https://www.forexsignalmentor.com
CEO Daily Trading System
Daily Trading System
CEO Ultimate Golden Cross
https://ultimategoldencross.com
CEO Article Marketing Robot Videos
-------
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
"

-Thomas Edison

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:03 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Hi all,

Enjoyed yesterday's webinar. Got some value from it and am currently downloading the webinar. I hope we can get video 2 back online as I want to catalogue all the videos.

It's been said many times, but really, where else would you get this value and education? Absolutely nowhere, that's where!

Loz - looking forward to the next webinar and learning more from you.

My trading journal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Another great webinar by Loz. For anyone sitting on the fence get off because this is the real deal it doesn't get any better than this. Looking forward to many more webinars.