Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jan 21st Webinar Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Very good webinar today. This one was shorter than the others but didn't lack for content in the least. Loz provied clear and in-depth examples of how he uses strategies and indicators in his analysis process to help decide if and when to enter a trade. I thought it was quick moving and highly informative. Thumbs up!
Jeff

Post subject: Re: Jan 21st Webinar Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:27 am 
FSM Subscriber

Hey guys, just a quick post on the webinar for last thursday. It was 2 hours long, but packed pull of useful insight and very targeted. We saw in real time a major economic report that was a deciding factor to close a trade that Loz had opened. I can't help but state how useful it is to see this in real time, as opposed to studying the videos that Loz recorded in the members area. There is NOTHING like real time to really give you a grasp of what the market is doing, and then to have Loz explain WHY.

Worth every penny, and looking forward to the next webinar.

One thing to note that I think all of us should take home from this webinar is the idea that we are looking for solid trade set ups on longer time charts. Patience is definitely a key, but when the set ups happen, they produce a larger amount of pips then if you were to stare at the computer for hours and hours trading for small (20 pip) gains on the lower time frames. I think I would rather do one trade a week at a time worth 100 to 200 pips then try to get 20 a day, especially if you have tons of things going on and you can't possibly sit at the pc all day.

Thanks again Loz for the continued insight!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:50 pm 
FSM Subscriber

This webinar was as those before very informative. I did miss some as the nine to five kept distracting me ;) so I'm looking forward to viewing the download. I did see Loz's rationale for closing a trade and that was quite interesting. The trade was entered on technical reasons and the decision to close was based on drilling through various timeframes and also based on news just released which could impact over say the next 48 hours. And exposure to that type of thought process is what makes these webinars priceless.
Thanks again bud, roll on tuesday.

take care
Patrick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Couldn't agree with davegillis8 more on the fact that looking at longer time frames is best. After seeing Loz use this aproach I have been trying to do the same thing and am seeing very good success. I now look at w1, d1, h4 for the trend of the market and may look at the h1 for a entry oint. Looking at longer time frames and using support and resistance from the long time frame charts gives me more confidence in trade choices and when you make a trade off these it is much less stressfull. When I first started trying to trade I would enter and exit 15 - 20 trades in a day some times and be freaking out all the time trying to watch these short term trades. Now following Loz's advice trading is much more enjoyable.

Keep up the great work Loz, can't wait for the next nuggets of gold you will share with us.

Mike