Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: March 16th webinar
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 am 
FSM Subscriber

Today's webinar was another interesting and highly informative one. It's great to watch as Loz does his daily analysis of the forex charts and see the thought processes as he decides to either enter into a trade or reject it altogether. He will look at the pairs using several different stragtegies and explain what key elements are present (or lacking) before he decides to enter a trade. I find this invaluable because it helps to refresh and reset my own daily appraoch to trading.

This webinar was only about 2 hours long which I think is perfect. More than that and it gets hard to stay focused.

Jeff

Post subject: Re: March 16th webinar
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 am 
FSM Subscriber

Good webinar again. Loz's webinars are always informative. Got to watch him as he went through the process of finding trades. We went through each of his pairs one at a time. He showed us how to start at the higher time frames and then go down to the lower times frames to look for the right price to get in on.

We learned how to use the 15 minute time frame for quick trades (get in and out fast). He went over the Kumo cloud, and how the color of the cloud relates to the trend. Purple clouds are for Bearish trends (market trend going down), and the Blue clouds are for Bullish trends (market trend going up). The larger the distance between the top and bottom of the Kumo cloud, the more strength/volume of the trade.

He ended up the webinar with a Q&A seesion. He does this in all the webinars. I like it because I usually will hear something I didn't know, or couldn't think of it to ask myself.

John

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 am 
FSM Subscriber

Hi Everybody,

I just joined and I'm wondering how I'm supposed to know when the next webinar is? Where are the details of how to join the webinar?

Thanks, David

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 am 
FSM Subscriber

Another great webinar. I was able to fine tune some trade setups based on the information Loz covered. Resulted in a quick 20 pips this morning. So rest of the day off for me :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hey David,

Welcome :)

I will send you an email to your paypal email address when the next webinar starts.

And since I have just woken up, the next webinar is today at around 1-2am EST.

But don't worry if you can not make it, not every webinar is at this time, some are at around 8-10am EST too, plus the they are also recorded as well...

Send me a private message and I will give you my skype ID, so we can hook up via there and I can add you to the FSM Webinar Group, where I also give announcements of the webinar start times, etc.

NolaDave wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I just joined and I'm wondering how I'm supposed to know when the next webinar is? Where are the details of how to join the webinar?

Thanks, David

https://www.forexsignalmentor.com
CEO Ultimate Golden Cross
https://ultimategoldencross.com
-------
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
"

-Thomas Edison

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 am 
FSM Subscriber

This webinar just reinforced to us just what a great teacher Loz is. He covered some of his strategies again for the the newer members. I have been a member since day one and I still learned something that I missed before. This will just make my trading decisions that much easier.

Thanks again mate for this excellent service.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 pm 
FSM Subscriber

Another cracking webinar! Just seeing Loz pick his way through trade set ups is awesome. The best part for me is learning to be patient - If Loz doesn't see a signal he doesn't trade - period.

Fantastic, great information and thoughts as always.

Thanks Loz, and thanks to the group for all of their questions!