Forex Signal Mentor

Trading Made Easy  

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: jan 11 webinar thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am 
FSM Subscriber

Holy crap!

This concept rocks, my head is still spinning and I'll need some time to digest all the info.

If you missed out on this one, be sure to watch the recorded version. Next webinar is hopefully happening on thursday as the news on forex factory look like a lot might happen then.

You need to help me on this one guys as I came late and had to leave for a couple of hours.

We got a killer explanation of the Imacd, actually more in depth than the video.

The Ichi moku was equally scrutinized, plenty of new stuff here too.

We got a really good tutorial on how to skip between high and low time frames to get a clearer view of the market.

The fibonaci retracement was explained, good trick for support and resistance levels.

The ADX indicator was demonstrated and explained, great tool.

All of the above was demonstrated live and in concert. One tool to support the other, one time frame to gauge the trend, another to perfect the entry point.

This is by far the best thing Loz has dreamed up in a long time. No question is too silly, as we are all on different levels.

If he decides to take the rest of the month off, I don't care! I already got my $27 worth :D

Please add to this thread to make sure we get it all covered.

Jacob

Last edited by beeblebrox on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: jan 11 webinar thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 am 
FSM Subscriber

Couldn't agree more Jacob. I now have a better understanding of how the indicators work as a group strategy and not just individually.

The bit I liked best though is where a question is asked and its analysed live on screen with an explanation of why you should/ should not trade.

I dont use fib at all, but now.....hmm ;)

Great stuff there. Well worth the visit and I would urge others to get involved.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 am 
FSM Subscriber

was a great webinar , the webinar software is really ok, you can see quick the chart, also if Loz change the timeframe it will immediately change on your screen and you can follow same you look over his shoulder.

some have prob at the beginn of the webinar with the sound system, make sure your computer working properly, check some program same skype if your sound system working properly

I recommend connect you computer by bluetooth with an earphone, thats let you free to go around and not miss some info, so I can eat, go to the special place :oops: and don't miss a word from our mentor

many thanks again Loz

fx_red aka lionwilli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am 
FSM Subscriber

How about we use this thread to jot down questions for the next webinar so the man has some time to prepare the answers?

In any case it will make an interesting read for all of us.

As for the fibo, I've been totally hooked for a week now inserting fibos into fibos for smaller time frames. Great to see it in action!

Next up the gann tools :D

Jacob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 pm 
FSM Subscriber

The webinar brings the FSM membership to a whole new level. I can't believe we get such in depth analaysis of the market from a expert for such a dirt cheap price.

The webinars almost gaurantees all of us that participate the opportunity to reach our Forex goals in record time.

I would have to ask anyone that doesn't participate "are you serious about learning Forex". I think most people that participated would agree with me that I got as much out of 1 webinar as watching all the videos. It really pulls it all together for me so that I can understand not only the strategies but how to actually implament them. There is no sustitute for watching Loz in action in real time. I can hardly imagine the "feel" I will have for the market after participating for a whole month.

Being Loz is going to make recordings of the webinars there is no excuse not to join.

Once again thank you Loz for over delivering. I find more value here than with any sevice I have bought online or off line.

Mike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 pm 
FSM Subscriber

I have only been in Forex since Nov last year, so a total Newbie.

Loz's webinar yesterday gave me about four months worth of education in one session. I am still digesting some of the info that was revealed. WOW.

After watching all of Loz's video's I thought I knew how his strategies worked, but the webinar showed how you can use them together to make the trading decision even easier.

There is only so much you can obtain from reading books and watching videos. Looking over an experts shoulder and having the ability to ask them why they decided to enter or not enter a trade is one of the best things ever.

Awesome does not even come close to describe this service.

Can't wait for the next one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 am 
FSM Subscriber

The webinar was fantastic!

As always, Loz gave tons more of his time and knowledge than was expected. It is so awesome to look over his shoulder and listen to his thoughts about trading. Absolutely priceless!

If you can't understand the effectiveness of Loz, the group, the webinar and how powerful it is ..... for PEANUTS!!..... then you don't deserve to be a great trader.

This is what we all need pure and simple, it's the reality of trading. I can't wait for the next session!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:23 am 
FSM Subscriber

Loz,

The webinar was fantastic. Some may have thought it started out slow as there were very few trading opportunities but it is more important to know when not to trade and that was clearly shown in your on-going analysis throughout the webinar.

I look forward to learning more from you, especially about the use of the ichimoku cloud. I read the info on the site that you referred us to but it will be good to see it in practical use by an experienced trader.

Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:23 am 
FSM Subscriber

The webinar was excellent. For those on the fence, get in now, for a tiny dribble of money you get hours of great information. One of the questions Loz answered led directly to me making 40pips, easily covering the cost for the month.

When Loz answers a question it is not a quick yes or no. One answer took 45 minutes and was full of examples from various charts.

I don't have any suggestions on how it can be improved yet because the bottom line is the cost per hour for the information you get makes it a no brainer.

Can't wait for the sessions to come.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 am 
FSM Subscriber

I completely agree with all the previous posts. The webinar was excellent and provided invaluable education. It is very powerful to be able to watch over Loz's shoulder as he scans the charts and basicly thinks outloud about what is going on. He explains the reasons he would or would not make an entry as it is happening live. The recorded videos are great but you just can't beat live action for understanding. I'll be sure to catch everyone. For 27 bucks a month, we are getting far more than our moneys worth.

As for a suggestion... that bright WHITE screen is a bit hard to star at at 3:00 in the morning. Can we please go back to black? :shock:

Jeff